Sunday 8 March 2009

55% devil


S: hi daizy, do u miss me too much (daisy is my best collegue classmate, and her office is 15 mins walking from mine, we meet each two weeks).
D: no, darling, not at all.

We have a good supplier, and all of us satisfied with his work.
Amit: he is very nice.
Sunnie: yes, almost as half nice as me.
Amit: no no, half is too much. Almost 1/4 nice as u.

yesterday i meet two old friends. after met them i back home very sad mood. as we meet a friend of theirs in street. My friend saying that that couple earn RMB5000 in total per month. And they have a daughter, cannot afforded in the city, so their daughter live with grandma in countryside another city. each month they give 2500 RMB home. So left 2500 for themselve two people's spending. Let alone buy apartment in this city, even this city's urban. But this is not they are too poor in China. this is normal people's life here. Most couples only maybe RMB3000-5000 in total per month(1USD=6.8RMB). but need to raise children, food, cloth, no money left to buy apartment and cars.
So when back home, my another friend who works for government send me message, i showed my anger to him. he is choosing apartment these days. I recommend on to him, he saying too small. and he saying government gave him a lot for buying the house(just because he is a member of government). and his another cooworker change an apartment from urban to downtown, as they think too far. I was very surprise saying:"they can buy a car". My friend told me that if car, they need to take out money from their own pocket, but if house, government will pay.
I was so angry and jealous(even i am paid well, but consider of another normal people, i really very angry at those government member always make their own profit very well.) such as my friend, he works only 20 hours each week. but he is paid about 5 times as our city's average salary who works almost 50 hours each week.
Sunnie speak in purpose to make him angry: Work for government as u r best, not like us, we need to earn each penny by ourselves.
Brooke: I work hard.
Sunnie: Stop it!one week so less hours is so called hard?
Brooke: But i work efficiently.
Sunnie: U r so un-strict to urself. why taken so much taxi from us to provide u so high income for just few hours work each week. that is the cause of the hard life for normal chinese people. Especially that silly cooworker as urs, make me very wordless(even speak so much, sunnie still saying herself wordless). We need innovation. some children still cannot afford education, while people as u guys have too much money, not know how to spend.
Brooker: we also work hard.
Sunnie:no, i am jealous, i am angry and i felt unfair
Brooker: i also felt unfair, why u can live in 5-stars during business trip!
(ahhhhhhhhhhhh. Most of time i live in 4-stars during 1st time visit new supplier, just one time 5-stars, after get very familar. I like to live in hotel which cost only 200RMB per night, but still warm,clean and lovely.)
Sunnie: i do not care, i still jealous.
Brooker: I do not care, i still jealous.
Sunnie:i am pretty girl,whatever pretty girl saying is correct.
Brooker: i am handsome boy, whatever handsome boy saying is correct.
Sunnie: too much anger make me falling asleep. Wish u BAD dream.
Sunnie realize bad dream still not make her feel good
Sunnie: Wish u make a nightmare tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment