Wednesday 4 March 2009

54% devil




1.
sunnie put a cute little girl's pic on msn one day.
Amit: Who is that girl.
Sunnie: my future daughter.

The next day sunnie change into a little cute boy's pic.
Amit:this is ur future son?
Sunnie: No, he is my future son-in-law.

2.
Priya changes order again, so i need to notice supplier.
Priya: Hope u not kill me.
Sunnie: No worry, i won't.
Priya: Nice of u.
Sunnie: because i already killed by supplier before i kill u.

3.
Jack: i not search or need supergirls.......! romantic girl, honest, have big heart , cute , looking for lover to love me and love she ,i like to meet one cute clean , honest , well educated.
Sunnie: I am so sorry to make ur dissapointed, i meet all ur requests except one thing.
Jack:What is that?
Sunnie: I am super girl. wiiiiiiiii.

4.
Sunnie: I hope there is a law saying that woman can have two husbands, while man can only have one wife.
Wang: Why two husband.
Sunnie: One take charge of my meal, the other take charge of my fruit.

5. My birthday

Amit: old lady.bones at 28 start to hurt.
Sunnie:come on!!!!!! Now 27!!!!
Amit: would like to give you ***usd however you need to spend it.not for office rent, or investment or anything else.but present for you.
Sunnie: U r tooooooooooooooooooooo fantastic boss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Amit:i want you to go out and spend the whole ***usd and send me photos.ok?
Sunnie: can i save?
Amit:money is just money, buy yourself something.your birthday,only once a year.
Sunnie: I hope my mom can born me twice.so i can get twice gifts from u.
Amit:plus make you feel better for being so old.maybe you buy walking stick?maybe you buy walking stick?help old lady walk.
Sunnie:thanks old man. what u r using, u always suggest me.
Amit:old mans legs are like sticks so need need for another stick.
Sunnie:wow, true, i forget.

6.
Daisy is looking at the mirror, asking me:
Daisy: why i looks so pretty.
Sunnie: because sth. wrong with the mirror. not take it so serious.

7.
Amit: Do u wanna mail address as sunnie@livingitup.... or danya@livingitup...
Sunnie: neither. I wanna supergirl@livingitup....

8. Sunnie know by accident that Priya is gradulated from Nottingham majoring international business, very great University.
Sunnie: Priya, u r too amazing. if i were u, i will each time walking with head always up, and refuse to talking with other people.

No comments:

Post a Comment